Monday, June 11, 2012

DIY // HOW TO tattoo tights --> Cross tights // Skeleton tights



HOW TO :

-wear your panthose
-start free-drawing on the pantyhose's surface
-wait until the paint dry, take it off
-slip newspaper/some cartons inside each pantyhose's leg
-repaint to achieve the vivid black color for your cross (or anything you'd like to draw)
-wait until it dry again
-apply top coat on your crosses!
-ta-dah, you're done!




http://www.picasion.com/

so this is how it looks like when i wear it :






















I also made DIY skeleton tights. It is basically the same method as to make the cross-tights one, except that I used google to find skeleton legs images as my template / inspiration.
So choose whatever motive for the tattoo tights. Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I think the skeleton tights are so damn cool!!! Might want to do the same! You drew the outline with water based paint and used top coat on it, does that means it won't be washed off easily? That's really brilliant. I have been trying out with painty permanent markers and they suck, keeps pulling the little threads and spoiling my leggings.
    Thanks for the tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you're welcome! Glad I could help you out :) Yes the topcoat is supposed to "seal" your drawing so it won't wash out. Send me a picture if you manage to do your own skeleton tights! I would love to see it.

      Cheers,
      Patricia

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can also draw with a sharpie, if you want a more detailed picture or don't have some of the other stuff :)

    ReplyDelete